Baby Back Ribs
By: The Essential Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Casey Thaler
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Servings: 4-6 servings
1 cup grass-fed beef bone broth
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 cup yellow mustard
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon oregano dried
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
2-3 pounds racks baby back ribs
barbecue sauce (Tessemae’sor other keto-approved brand) to serve
- Pour bone broth into the Instant Pot.
- In a large bowl, mix the red pepper, chili powder, mustard, hot sauce, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cumin together thoroughly.
- Rub mixture over ribs, then place the ribs in the Instant Pot, on a rack, with the meatier part of the ribs facing outward.
- Secure lid, and cook in Meat/Stew mode for 45 minutes (or until desired tenderness), with valve sealed.
- Switch the pressure release to Venting, remove ribs, and brush lightly with barbecue sauce.
You can also place the ribs on a baking sheet, and perform the additional step of finishing them in the oven. They should take about 5 minutes, per side.