Instant™ Ace™ Nova Blender
Ultimate one-pitcher performance with 10-speed hot and cold blending
The Instant™ Ace™ Nova is versatile, quick, and convenient, with 9 smart one-touch programs and 10 manual speed settings to quickly crush and grind ingredients. Combine blending and boiling to create delicious dishes, or blend from frozen to make your favorite drinks and treats.
- 9-in-1 for smoothies, purée, crushed ice, frozen desserts, soy milk, rice milk, nut milk and oat milk, chunky or creamy soups, and keep warm
- 56 oz (1.6 L) heat-resistant glass pitcher with concealed heating element
- 8 stainless-steel blades for exceptional chopping and grinding
- 10 blending speeds for precise control over processing
- Displays the temperature as it climbs in real time (°F or °C)
- Keep Warm setting keeps your meal hot and fresh
- Pulse-motion blending breaks down tough and frozen foods
- Dedicated self-cleaning program for improved hands-free cleansing
- Countertop-friendly design fits beneath standard-height cupboards
- Accessories include a dishwasher-safe 3-in-1 food tamper with concealed measuring cup and cleaning brush, and a lint-free strainer bag
- Built-in safety features like Overheat Protection™, auto-off and more
- BPA/PFOA/PTFE-free cooking
- 25,000 RPM, 1000 watts, 120 V~ 60 Hz, ETL Certified
*All measurements are approximate.
InstantBrands™ Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty is effective for one year from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by an authorized representative of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”), return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided that this appliance is operated and maintained in accordance with written instructions attached to or furnished with the appliance, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire 12 months from the date of original consumer purchase.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and use of the appliance in the United States of America and Canada. This warranty does not cover units that are used outside of the United States of America and Canada.
Any modification or attempted modification to your appliance may interfere with the safe operation of the appliance and will void this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not apply in respect of any appliance or any part thereof that has been altered or modified unless such alterations or modifications were expressly authorized by an Instant Brands representative.
Limitation and Exclusions
The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands Representative;
- Repairs where your appliance is used for other than normal, personal use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions; or
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories, or repairs to parts and systems resulting from unauthorized repairs or modifications made to this appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be paid by you.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law.
Limitation of Remedies; Exclusion of Incidental and Consequential Damage
June 19, 2018