Instant™ Vortex™ Plus 10-quart Air Fryer Oven
With rotisserie feature for perfect self-basting dishes, this spit will be a hit.
The Instant™ Vortex™ Plus is sleek, versatile, and convenient, with rotisserie and One-Step EvenCrisp™ air flow for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time. Make all your favorite finger foods with less oil and no mess and get food on the table faster.Download the User Manual
- 7-in-1 so you can air fry, roast, broil, bake, reheat, dehydrate, and rotisserie
- 6 customizable programs for one-touch rotisserie-style chicken, garlicky potatoes, cookies and more
- Adjustable temperature ranges from 95 to 400 °F (35 to 205 °C)
- Easy to use touchscreen and bright display
- Little to no preheating time, from frozen to golden in minutes
- Rotisserie feature for perfect self-basting and tumble-frying
- One-Step EvenCrisp™ tumbles automatically for the crunch and tenderness of deep-frying with 95% less oil
- Cook 6+ portions: perfect for perfect for families, side dishes, and meal prep
- Countertop-friendly design also stows away easily
- Stainless-steel accents for a perfect combination of function and style
- Accessories include a non-stick drip pan and 2 perforated cooking trays, as well as stainless-steel rotisserie basket, rotisserie spit and forks, and lift tool
- Built-in safety features like Overheat Protection™, auto-off and more
- 1500 watts, 120 V~ 60 Hz, ETL Certified
- This product is not eligible for free shipping
*All measurements are approximate.
InstantBrands™ Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty is effective for one year from the date of original consumer purchase. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by an authorized representative of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”), return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided that this appliance is operated and maintained in accordance with written instructions attached to or furnished with the appliance, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire 12 months from the date of original consumer purchase.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser and use of the appliance in the United States of America and Canada. This warranty does not cover units that are used outside of the United States of America and Canada.
Any modification or attempted modification to your appliance may interfere with the safe operation of the appliance and will void this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not apply in respect of any appliance or any part thereof that has been altered or modified unless such alterations or modifications were expressly authorized by an Instant Brands representative.
Limitation and Exclusions
The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part shall in no circumstances exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands Representative;
- Repairs where your appliance is used for other than normal, personal use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions; or
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories, or repairs to parts and systems resulting from unauthorized repairs or modifications made to this appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be paid by you.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law.
Limitation of Remedies; Exclusion of Incidental and Consequential Damage
June 19, 2018